Sunday, April 1, 2012

Holy Week


It's holy week and it's nothing here in the US compare to what I was used to when I was still in the Philippines. It's a lot different because Filipino people embraces the tradition of holy week until now whereas here in the US people practice different religion and most of them only celebrate Easter. Just right after Valentines day, store start decorating and selling Easter's stuff just like the one in the picture I took from one area in the mall.

One of these coming years, if God's permit, I would love to bring my daughter and let her experience how Filipino people celebrate and observe holy week. For now, she's happy and excited of egg hunting and the candies she'll get as it's the tradition she's use to since she was a baby.

To all our family and friends, happy Easter to all of you!~~~ from my family~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment