Tuesday, April 3, 2012

City Life

Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath

 I just moved to the city for my medical internship. I am renting a house in the city, within walking distance from the hospital, which is great since my shift starts at 7 am every morning, and traffic is insane, even at that hour. The only thing that makes me nervous is the crime level around me. All night I hear police sirens, ambulance sirens, fire trucks. I don’t know what is going on, but it is always something. One of the first things I did when I moved here was get a adt security system installed so that I wouldn’t lose my mind with worrying. It has given me peace of mind to know that I have an alarm system set up. Other than that, I love city life. I love that everything is within walking distancefrom me. I can go to the grocery store, the movie theater, a nail salon, a few restaurants, and my work, all by foot. It is awesome. I love it being able to walk everywhere I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment