Sunday, January 29, 2012

WHERE SHOULD THEY GO?


Contributed by Milford Woods

Today the television installers came to the house to install the television outlets. I scheduled an appointment last week by logging onto http://www.GiveaDish.com/. We just moved into our brand new home last weekend. It is perfect. I couldn’t ask for a better place. After all, the house has been in the works for the last twenty years. I have been thinking and dreaming about building a house since before we got married. I have been collecting pictures, designs, and notes. When the time finally rolled around for us to be ready and able to build our house, I was ready and knew exactly what I wanted. The only thing I hadn’t really thought through was where I wanted to put the television jacks. I wanted to make sure that I had enough throughout the house. The installers were really helpful though and gave me some good ideas. I can’t wait to watch our first movie in our new house tonight with my husband. I have been waiting for this a long time that is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment