Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Deluxe Computer Roll Top Desk

Oh my gosh I wish I can afford to buy this roll top desk in the picture. It cost so much but it's exactly what I have in mind when it comes to computer desk. I have been looking for a desk like this that I can use for my computer and laptop but right now, money and the space here in our apartment is the issue. So I would have to wait until we get a house before I can buy this kind of computer desk.

This deluxe computer roll top desk is 64" wide, 32" deep and 56" inches tall. It has great features storage design for computer and other office equipment. It's basically a small office inside your house.

Oh I so love how this computer desk is design, the drawers and everything. And it is something that would last long and can be passed down for generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment