Monday, December 3, 2012

She's Indeed A Big Girl Now

Kids always have their own minds. You can't force them to do something they aren't ready. During my daughter's first Christmas, my husband and I were so excited to have her picture taken with Santa but she cried so much we every Christmas we tried until this year where she have some knowledge or ideas about Santa.

I never thought she would do it this year but I was surprised when she told us she's ready to sit on Santa and have picture with him as she's now a big girl...that's what she said when she saw the Christmas tree at the mall and since then she was determined to do it.

She did it, she finally did it today. She did sat on Santa's lap and had beautiful picture with him although she had that nervous smile on her face. Oh I am such a proud mom and I am so happy for she finally getting braver each day of her life. I love it when she try new things on her own will.

No comments:

Post a Comment