Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

After all the things that happened to me in the past, I made it this far. I was able to get my citizenship, got a car, start working and got my driver license as well. A lot of things happened and I felt  so blessed all year round. I hope and pray to our God the father to continue-sly shower his blessing to me, my family and to all wonderful people around us. Thank you so Lord God for everything. In every difficult time and hardship, you are always there that keep me hang on there and get passed it. With you I feel so love and blessed. Thank you very much.

And Happy Happy New Year to my family and friends in the Philippines, United States and to all people around the world! Another year has come and may God bless us all, all through out the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment