Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Shopping

I don't know I spend so much time on Christmas shopping. I guess because I want to get good items without spending too much. I bought and returned stuff especially when I know I can save more bucks by doing so and at the same time get the best out of the best. I don't care what other people might think but I am proud being able to save money and still get what I think is better. I have always been a saver and patience that's why I get best stuff without spending a lot. And for that, I am so proud of myself. Glad to know I am almost done shopping and wrapping. I am really excited for Christmas day as I am so ready to see my daughter opening her presents. Can't wait for that day to come. Just 5 more sleep and it will be Christmas! Have a Merry Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment