Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our Biz

Thanks for the post from Barney Crosby

My sister and I decided last year was as good a time as any to finally open the shoe store that we’d always wanted to. We live in a pretty high end shopping district and we’ve both designed shoes since we were teenagers and once we learned to make them in college, the writing was more or less on the wall. We got to work finding a place then painting it how we liked, installing display shelves and even going to totalalarmsystems.com to see about an alarm system. All in all we spent a lot of money to get the place open but we’ve been really surprised by what a warm welcome we’ve received! I can’t believe it’s coming up on our one year anniversary or that my sister and I get to work together every day at a business we own ourselves. I love her so much and the thought of getting to do something like this forever makes me happier than anyone could have ever imagined, including me myself and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment