Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Applying For A Job

I have been waiting for a chance to go work and earn money for my blogging isn't giving me enough anymore. It's better to have a little money coming into my pocket every week but it is not enough for me to get stuff for my daughter nor enough to bring her to places and training. And I am also dreaming of having our own house before my daughter go to school so I really need to get a job soon.

I feel comfortable now that I have a sister I can trust my daughter while I am gone for 8 hours or so. I dread leaving my daughter for that long but I really have to sacrifice a little for our own good. Hope she will be fine without seeing mommy for such a long hours. I am not even working yet it's already breaking my heart. But I know things will be better once we both get use to things.

No comments:

Post a Comment