Tuesday, October 26, 2010

She Said "Never"...

For some reason my daughter wants to get the phone every time I am talking to somebody on the phone. I guess she is jealous and just want my attention. It was cute at first but it gets annoying afterwards. We already gave her our old phone but it doesn't help at all as she thinks it's different for it is not talking at all. And so a friend of mine gave us a toy cellphone that have music and sound every time you hit or dial the numbers, but like the other phone we gave her, she only play for few minutes and still want to grab the phone I am using. In fact, just few minutes ago, while I was talking on the phone with my sister, she grab it from me and when I told her to give it back to me, she told me "never" hehehe when did she learn that word? Gosh my 17th month old baby is very talkative and was/is able to pick words fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment