Friday, April 9, 2010

Routine

I can't describe how happy I am that my baby girl is growing healthy and happy. I think that's what really important for a mom like me who try to do everything that I can just to make sure she gets everything she needs on a daily basis. Although there are times I feel tired of the daily routine we have, it's all worth it.

As of this moment, my baby girl is taking her nap. I am planning to bring her outside, take a walk and check the mail. This is one of our daily routine that she enjoy so much. After that, I would feed her and bath her so she would be ready for her night night sleep. Of course the playing and reading books is also part of her routine before going to sleep.

When it comes to books, I love shopping at buy.com as they have almost everything that a book reader would want. You can get bestsellers books at a very affordable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment