Friday, October 30, 2009

Another Typhoon

I just talked to my sister a while ago and she informed me how bad the rain right now in the Philippines as there is another typhoon on the way. My poor country just had a terrible typhoon last month that killed and damage a lot of property. Right after from 2 consecutive damaging typhoon another one is on it's way... how can people protect themselves, their businesses, properties, plants and animals that they use for living....

Hay life, we don't really know what will come and what's going to happen. I just hope that some people out there will learn to live life without hurting other people... grrr I am really mad right now to those people who never stop criticizing and make horrible moves just to make sure my family back home is going to suffer... patawarin ng maykapal pero sana tamaan kayo ng bagyo...

No comments:

Post a Comment