Friday, May 22, 2009

New Scandal

A new Sex Scandal in the Philippines are making a huge news not only in the country but also online where there are millions of users around the world. I am talking about the sex scandal of Hayden Kho and Katrina Halili. There was pictures and videos of them dancing together wearing undies. At first I was like (not really a sex video) but after few search using Mr. Google, I found the exact video the news are talking about... Oh my gosh I can't believe it. It's really getting scary nowadays as people gets crazier... With the use of high technology, a persons dignity will be ruined and vanished in just few minutes... Hopefully, the law will be able to give an appropriate punishment to those who deserved to be punished...

Women should be more extra careful of whom to trust... Check out the Hayden and Katrina's Video here....

No comments:

Post a Comment