This is just a very simple dish yet it will gives your family a great meal. I called this "Tomato and Cucumber Salad with Pork".
2 Pieces Tomato
1 Piece Cucumber
1 Small Slice of Ginger
Soy sauce or Salt
1. Wash and slice the pork into small rectangular length and set aside.
2. Get a bowl and mix soy sauce, lemon, black pepper and put the pork.
3. Mix it and marinate for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
4. After marinating, fry the pork in the skillet until golden brown.
5. Peel the cucumber, onions and ginger and slice it together the tomatoes and put it on a bowl. Mix it and add some lemon or vinegar, soy sauce or salt.
6. Serve it with rice.