Thursday, August 14, 2008

How Independent Are You?

This test is quite interesting for me and the results is quite interesting too. I would say I am not super independent type of person but I would say that… as long as I know and feel I am not alone in this world, I think I am fine... I mean the feeling of having my parents and siblings with me even though they are miles away from me, I know they love and will always love me unconditionally and no matter what’s bound or going to happen, I know they are the only person I can really count on. No matter what mistakes I made in life, I know their LOVE will always be there for me... Things I have never realized until I was physically separated with them... huhuhuh I miss my beloved grandma a lot! I love you grandma!




Your Independence Level: Medium



In some aspects of your life, you can be very self reliant.

Making your own informed choices feels great.

But you aren't as independent as you could be.

When things get stressful, you sometimes run away from the hard decisions you need to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment