Saturday, July 12, 2008

Taking A Break...

I decided to take a break for a while and went to the pool with hubby. For my 25 years, I have never learned to swim even though we just live 5 to 10 minutes ride away from the beach… The truth is… when I was a kid; I didn’t give time to practice swimming because I used to wear a life jacket every time we go to the beach. Our family used to go to the beach the next day after special occasions or if any member of the family who live far away arrived grandma’s house for a visit.

My husband used to ask me “how come I don’t know how to swim if we just live few minutes ride away from the beach”… I think I answered it on my first paragraph lol. But anyway, now that the pool is just few walk away and now that I am really eager to lose weight, I am so determine to go to the pool and just practice swimming and lose weight at the same time… Hopefully I will lose at least a few if not that much…

No comments:

Post a Comment