Monday, July 21, 2008

Fourth Day

Yesterday was so hot that I could never take swimming at all no matter what. That’s why when hubby and his kids went to swim on the pool; I said nope I am not going to swim but I can work out in the gym which is located in front of the swimming pool. It really feels good when you work out and sweats a lot. It gives you more energy to do things and most of all it can give us a firm and sexy body and of course it is good for our health as well. Hopefully I would really lose weight soon and get firm body. I don’t see any results yet as it was only my fourth visit to the gym this month even. Even though the husband said I am trimming down some, my scale here doesn't agree with it at all hehehe. I am still having same weight since I started.



No comments:

Post a Comment