Sunday, June 29, 2008

The 27 Dresses

Hubby and I went to the movie store in front of our new place to return the video we rented few days ago. As we were inside, we also decided to check out New Release DVD. I picked one for myself tittled "27 Dresses" of Katherine Heigl and James Marsden. It was so late already when we got home as we headed to hubby's house to mow the yard. As we got home, I headed to my lappy right away to check some opps and only find out my sister is online waiting for me. We talk and totally forgotten the movie we rented. But after talking to sis about 12 midnight, hubby said he wants some grapefruit before going to bed so as he was eating, I turn on the movie and watch few part of it before we went to bed.

The next morning, I mean this morning, I continue watching the movie and oh gosh it was cute. There were few lines that was really touching. Humm don't know why but I was in tears too huhuhu... just a little though ('_') wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment