Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tag from Ivy

Goodmorning! Here's my tag from Ivy. Thanks dae!


Three things that scare me
1.Cockroach
2.Bees
3.Snake

Three people who make me laugh
1.Hubby
2.Sis
3.Georgenah


Three things I love
1.My computer
2.Fruits
3.Filipino Foods

Three things I hate
1.Mean
2.Jugemental
3.Hypocrite


Three things I don’t understand
1. Why some people can't just be happy for you.
2. Why some people can afford to ruin others life.
3.


Three things on my desk
1.Computer
2.Printer
3.Bond Paper


Three things I am doing right now
1.Typing
2.Listening music
3. Eating strawberry


Three things I want to do before I die
1.I want to see my parents and siblings happy and enjoying life
2.I want to finish degree course
3.And i want to make sure my hubby is ok and will continue his life without me.


Three things I can do
1.cook
2.paint
3.cross stitch

Three things I can’t do
1.Drive
2.Swim
3.I can't eat exotic foods like frog, snake, cockroach etc



Three things I think you should listen to
1.Husband explainations, opinions etc.
2.Parents Advice
3.Elder People Advice


Three things you should never listen to
1.Gossips
2.Private conversations
3.Stupid Advice


Three things I would like to learn
1. Driving
2. To swim
3. Diving


Three favourite foods
1.Filipino food
2.Grilled Cheese
3.Fruits and Veggies


Three shows I watched as a kid….or when I am here already
1.Wheel Of Fortune
2.America's Next Top Model
3.Jericho

Three people I am tagging
1.Irel
2.Anne
3.Hae

1 comment:

  1. Hi day Annie salamat sa tagay, hehhehe...Himu-on koni karon sa di pako matulog...together with darlene's tagay pud....matsala jud day...ug tuod I-add taka ug uban pa nimong blog, ok ra?

    ReplyDelete