Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pain and Love

I was getting the meals ready for our dinner last night while "Tilapia" still frying on skillet when my husband arrived from work. He gave me hug and kisses and said " Meals ready?"... i said yah aside from "Tilapia"... so i checked it and flip it over and since it was a big fish... as i flipped it over hot oil splashed on my right hand, some on my forehead, some on my face and legs. I screamed and Hubby got panicked when he saw me. I washed my face with cold water and Tony even on panicked mood was able to get me lots of ice and drop on the sink to soak my hand, put some on my face and forehead. He also checked our medicine cabinet, grabbed a cream and applied on my burns. He wasn't contented with it so he went to CVS to grabbed more. He arrived so fast and applied another cream he got from CVS... After that i remained sitting on the couch and watched tv as Tony laid down and put his face on my lap... I thought he was also watching tv but gosh he was not... he was in tears... So i told him that im ok and that im feeling better so nothing to worry about. He said he was so scared and worried of me ( sweet talaga ng asawa ko...kahit masakit mapaso masarap ang feeling pag inaalagaan ka ng asawa mo). He didn't even let me do anything, he brought our dinner in the couch and wash dishes... Oh sarap di bah?...

1 comment:

  1. wow makahilak man pud tag pop corn ani Annie oi..ka swit ba tonyo? hehe alagaan na nimo day kay talagsaon rana hehe..
    nice ha kay naka learn naka how to blog karon..makalingaw no?

    ReplyDelete