Friday, July 27, 2007

Oh My Gosh!

After watering my plants this morning, i fry some spam and eat with rice. ohhhmmmmm i love it crispy and dip on ketchup. As i washes our dishes i came over here and turn PC on and then back to washing. I have done something else before i finaly sit down here in PC. As i checked my email, i said hummm finaly no Rejected mail from PPP. Then i went to Anne's page to get the tagay for me then answering few questions...got the result and posted it here. From then on, i went to my other friends blog, read for a while etc. Until then, i decided to check my email once again as i can see it on task bar that i have 10 new emails. Surprise! Guess what i got? Wow can't believe it!!! One of my post in PPP got approved! This is the first post ever i got approved. And i never thought i could hear such in PPP soon. Beacuse its been 5days a row i got message from them that my post are "Rejected" waaahaaahaa happy au oist. Thanks PPP! Muuuaahh

No comments:

Post a Comment