Saturday, July 21, 2007

Misses Philippines

I've been here in the Texas for 5 months now and still missing my family and friends. And my hubby knows it. He really understands what I feel that’s why he always makes sure I have a phone card every month to call my family. As technology arises, it helps a lot of family to remain connected even you’re working abroad or moved abroad and having a new family. Once I have my own kids one-day, I will definitely teach them bisaya or tagalog for them to be able to talk to their grannies, aunt and uncle in the Philippines. I want to raise them both in Filipino and American way. And it should start by letting them get connected to my families in the Philippines via long distance call.
So to all my friends and readers who misses their family and friends abroad, visit Pingo's site cheap international calling cards or go to www.pingo.com and save more money in calling your families. Pingo is a prepaid calling card service that saves you big money on long distance calls. Get $5.00 USD in FREE calls just for signing up http://www.pingo.com/en/business.do cheap international calling cards also offer significant saving on long distance calling with the centralized administration and control businesses desire . They enables you to buy long distance and international services directly from iBasis, one of the largest carriers of international phone calls in the world and also provider of big companies including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Skype and Yahoo! They really make calling so easy because you can call from your mobile phone and its cheaper compare to other Phone card.

No comments:

Post a Comment