Monday, July 23, 2007

It's Monday, My Bro's B-day

Happy monday to everyone! I'm so early here but i definitely don't want to spend my whole sitting down in front of PC bec. i have tons to things to do. Laundry, ironing, dishes, cleaning waaaaahhaaaaha ang dami sobra... seee yah later guys... need to text my bro and sis. It's my bro's 27th birthday. Happy happy birthday bro! I miss you and love you much! You take care of yourself and if ever something wrong happen of that boat "which i hope and pray nothing bad gonna happend"... just save yourself ok. I'm praying for your safety, God bless bro

2 comments:

  1. hello day annie lol we have the same things to do but i bet your half way done while I'm not even starting yet! lol I just woke up hahah anyway enjoy the rest of your week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah happy b-day to u'r bro.

    ReplyDelete