Monday, July 9, 2007

Water Heater

It's monday again and now waiting for Lowes call. They should call me soon to let me know what time they are going to install our new water heater. Can't believe we paid for installation almost the same as we paid for the water heater itself. My husband told me "Welcome to America" hehehe. Thats what he always mutter to me everytime im grapping about prices here heheheh Grabe talaga. If i only know how to instal it, ako nalang sana... heheh... Binibiro ko lagi asawa ko pagdating sa mga ganyan like when he said "he wanted to stay in motel just to have a hot bath"... so sabi ko " im going to boil water for you then akin nalang ibabayad mo sa motel" hahaha tawa naman asawa ko sabay sabing sure... hehehe... Gosh need to do some cleaning now while waiting for their call hope and they hope they will install it before my friends arrive to get me. See yah later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment