Monday, July 2, 2007

First Step In Texas

One of my memorable day was Feb. 8, 2007. The day i arrived here in texas and finally after a year being away from each other, Tony and I embraced and kissed each other again. Sweeet moment di ba. Hehehe... Anyways i have a funny stories to share that happened in my whole trip. I arrived in Los Angeles, which was my "Port of Entry"  arround 6 pm on Feb. 7. I had 6 hours waiting period before my next flight so i cdecided to call Tony on the payphone. I inserted my paypal card but i can't figure out how would it work. Grabe nakarating lang ng USA di na marunong gumamit ng payphone hahahah. I was soo ashamed but i had no choice but to asked help to some people arround. Abah kalain mo di rin nila magawa... hummm di lang pala ako... hahahah... after so many tries... i just thank them and just decided to buy something in the store and asked the cashier to gave me some coins change and so he did. I went for a walk, roaming arround and look for anther payphone area. Luckily i found one and tried my coins and dialed Tony's number. Finaly i got hold on him and talked about what happened and he laugh at the same time got worried bec. i still have 5hours waiting time before my next flight. But at the same time excited and happy to see his Annie after a year

No comments:

Post a Comment