Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Mama Irish

My daughter was so excited getting up yesterday as she knows it was her Mama Irish birthday, she's calling my sister Mama Irish as she's like her second mom. My sister loves her as her own and I am so lucky for that knowing someone close to me, someone I love and trust a lot is willing to love and take care of my daughter when mommy isn't around. I am and will always be thankful to God for giving me such a wonderful sister. We have our own family, downfall and shortcomings but we love and care each other dearly above anything else...

Happy, happy birthday to you my one and only sister. May you have more blessings in life and may God gives you everything you wish for as you truly deserves it being a wonderful mom, daughter, aunt and sister. We love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment